Tuesday, June 10, 2008

July 11th ~ Noon ~ Reading the Messages !


Hooray!

I have set a date to read the "Woven Voices" messages out loud.

On Friday July 11th at noon, I will be in Market Square, Portsmouth, NH. My friend Bill Rogers has graciously volunteered to help me by videoing this event. A heartfelt blessing to him.

So please join me in reading these messages out loud. You will be moved and inspired by the words of the over 400 messages.

Please come for a few minutes or the whole time (not sure how long this will take!). Please bring friends and colleagues. I want many voices to read these messages.

I am excited to move this project forward!

Sarah

And of course new messages are welcome!
Send them to me at P.O. Box 452, York, ME 03909
(Photo from a recent community weaving workshop.)

No comments: