Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weaving, Reading and Releasing the Messages



Sunshine prevails!
After weeks of rain here, we have had a full week of sun. I for one am particularly happy, having just returned from a week on an Maine island. Before I left for vacation, my friends Brigitte and Mary joined me to weave some prayer flags. Here are photos of them weaving in my studio. I welcome more weavers to help me produce the over 300 flags needed to complete the project, no experience necessary!

On September 11th, I will return to Market Square in Portsmouth, at noon to continue reading the messages. This act of reading messages out loud to a random public gathering feels brave and profound. Please join me and be open to surprise.

Thanks to all for your support, kind words and encouragement. Namaste, Sarah

No comments: